July 18, 2011

Last Lima sunset at the beach (for me)






Hey everyone I'm posting some random pictures I had in my PC (just like the others). Both of them were taken in Miraflores just in front of the beach, I hope you like the sunsets as much as me, cause you will definately see some more (while I continue posting old pics LOL).
In the other picture I'm showing my little peruvian bag, which I usually use to go to the institute (I love it)
.
The group picture was taken at my institute
(close to it, actually) There I was wearing a vintage high-waisted plaided skirt (like those school skirts but a lot shorter), white basic tee, black pantys, black combat boots and my denim old-look vest (sorry for the bad picture).
Hope you like this!!

xoxo


Sara L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!


Hope you like this