Hey guys!! I hope everything is going just fine with everyone of you, I'm really happy because the nice Fátima from El baúl de Efe (thanks Fátima!!) just nominated me to a price!! it's the Blogger Luxury price, and I have to mention 7 things you may don't know about me and at the end I have to mention 10 other blogs I like so they do just the same! (nice huh?)... Ok, so here we go!!
1. I love to laugh... yeah, it may seem stupid but it's just something that makes me feel so satisfied and happy!!! and my friends are witnesses LOL. I love joking and just to do random stuff like running, jumping and making faces! it's just me (:
2. Anothe thing I have to mention is that I love animals and nature, I can't find an animal I don't like, I mean... I like bees, snakes, spiders and all that animals that anyone like LOL, here I'm leaving a picture of some of my pets. They all made me really happy at one moment, some of them are far from me right now, some of them aren't here in the earth anymore but they all will be always on my heart and my memory.
3. You may think this is weird, some of my closest friends and family think the same but I do have a phobia, I don't know how is it called... I have made some internet searching and I couldn't find it's name (however, I found a few people that has the same) the thing is that I hardly believe I have a "rainbow phobia". It's the only part of nature I don't like, I mean it's something I can't explain, it just happens everytime a rainbow appears on the sky, I suddenly start screaming and crying like a baby. Believe it or not, I just can't see one (that's why I'm not leaving you a picture, I'm sure you all know how does a rainbow look)
4. I love art, that's why I'm studying graphic design. Before that, I went to university to study publicity, but it just didn't work, I got bored of the career really fast. Happily my parents supported me and, instantly, I retired. Now I'm studying at Toulouse Lautrec. When I was a little younger I also took some summer workshops of fashion design at Mod'art, an international fashion school in Peru (really good by the way). Here are some of the stuff I've made for the institute (two are digital, one picture, one papercraft and the rest is traditional media like colored pencils, graphite or gouache). If you would like to see more, click here.
5. I love preparing desserts an I also love eating them!!! The best for me are Ice cream, cupcakes, borwnies and cookies.
6. I'm the oldest of one brother and one sister. My sister is called Ana Lía, she is 7 years old and my brother's name is John and he is 18. I love them both.
7. For two years my family and I were vegetarian, I loved being vegetarian but my brother and my dad didn't like much so we stopped like two years ago. However, at my house we eat meat like two times per year, we don't eat pig or sausages of any kind; we eat fish and turkey most of time. There's salad at home every single day (we eat salad even with soup) and we eat everything organic or integral food. The same with oils and sugars. Really healthy!, you guys should try it, your body will appreciate it.
So, finally, the blogs I've chosen are these:
- Antique Locket
- Flying a kite
- Fashion in da hat
- Galletita de jenjibre
- Style in Lima
- Divina ejecutiva
- Stylish in the 19 street